3 minutes to read this material,
to find out about one of
the best and modern offshore structures available today.
Others may charge you up to $150 to give you this information !
We give it to you
It is about a complete offshore package to protect your privacy, and allow you to
bank and invest offshore (tax-free).
This package is suitable even for US, Canadian and European customers, and
we call it
The structure is a dual entity structure consisting of a Panama Private
Interest Foundation holding
ownership of an International Business Corporation (IBC).
We recommend the dual entity structure because it provides the utmost in asset protection, anonymity, privacy, and
convenience. The corporation
holds all major assets, such as bank accounts, brokerage accounts, real
estate, etc. and the foundation acts as a holding company to the
To understand the entire role of the foundation within this structure, you
first have to understand the composition of the foundation. The Private
Interest Foundation has four main parts:
Founder: The founder is the person or entity that forms the
the public registry. Our firm generally provides a nominee founder, and
provides you with a pre-signed, undated letter of resignation from the
founder immediately upon incorporation of the foundation. At that point,
the founder holds no control.
Foundation Council: The council serves the same function to the
as directors do to a corporation. The council's names and passport numbers
are registered in the public registry when the foundation is incorporated.
For protecting the privacy of our clients, we generally provide a nominee
council, and provide pre-signed, undated letters of resignation from the
nominee council. At that point, the council holds no control.
Protector: The Protector is the ultimate controller of the
Immediately upon incorporation of the foundation, the council appoints a
Protector, through a notarized Private Protectorate Document. Since the
document is a private, non-publicly registered document, the Protector
remains 100% anonymous. From that point on, the Protector has full control
over the foundation and all of its assets.
Beneficiaries: The Beneficiaries are appointed through a Private
Wishes, which is written by the Protector. The letter of wishes is a
private document, so the beneficiaries remain 100% anonymous. The letter
wishes can be changed or modified at any time by the Protector only.
The foundation is established to serve four primary purposes:
1. Serve as a holding entity for the Corporation: Using the
can avoid the use of bearer shares, or shares issued to your personal
The foundation can be named as the share holder on the share certificates
your corporation. You control the foundation anonymously through a Private
Protectorate role. As Protector, you appoint the beneficiaries through a
private letter of wishes (or a more formal set of foundation By-Laws).
Since both the Protector and the Beneficiaries are both appointed through
non-public (private) documents, they remain 100% anonymous and
2. Serve as beneficial owner when opening financial accounts:
Today, due to
the global scare of terrorism, etc. most offshore tax haven jurisdictions
have implemented laws that require their banks to obtain "declarations of
beneficial ownership" when establishing corporate bank accounts. Keep in
mind that in most offshore jurisdictions, such as Panama, the banks are
required to maintain this information under strict confidentiality under
bank secrecy laws that are strictly enforced. However, if you do not wish
to sign the declaration as the beneficial owner when establishing your
corporate accounts, the foundation can serve as the beneficial owner for
these declaration purposes, and the nominee foundation council can sign
declarations on behalf of the foundation.
3. Serve as a testamentary vehicle for distribution of your assets
heirs: Under Panamanian laws, a Foundations assets are "non-embargable",
and "non-sequesterable", meaning that no one may freeze the assets under
circumstances - providing the ultimate asset protection vehicle. The
Private Interest Foundation is specifically designed to cherish, protect,
and distribute your assets to your beneficiaries upon a triggering event,
such as your death or incapacity. Your foundations letter of wishes,
by the Protector, will serve as its "living will", detailing the
assets, list of beneficiaries, and how and when those assets are to be
distributed to the beneficiaries. Since the inheritance is coming from
outside of the beneficiary's domestic country, the inherited assets are
subject to any of the standard taxes and legal procedures. Through the
foundation, your heirs will receive their inheritance free of probate,
taxes, estate taxes, inheritance taxes, or legal delays.
4. Serve as a vehicle to facilitate the transference of funds offshore,
the repatriation of those funds back onshore: Since the foundation is a
charitable entity, it may receive donations, and it may give
donations/grants, etc. to anyone you choose. Hence, you can donate your
funds to the foundation. In turn, the foundation can provide educational
grants, charitable donations, etc. to anyone you choose.
The complete offshore structure, is only
This is what the
Panama Private Interest Foundation
- Original Foundation Charter in Spanish, registered in the public
- Official English translation of Foundation Charter.
- Nominee Foundation Council (optional) with pre-signed, undated letters
- Private Protectorate Document, notarized.
- General Power of Attorney, notarized and apostle.
- Foundation Letter of Wishes.
- Corporate brokerage account, with Visa Gold Debit Card, USD Checkbook,
Panama International Business Corporation
- Original Articles of Incorporation in Spanish, registered in the
- Official English translation of the Articles of Incorporation.
- Nominee Directors with pre-signed, undated letters of resignation,
- First meeting of the board of directors, whereby the nominee subscribers
renounce their rights to one share each, and 100% of the company shares
- Company Share Certificate issued to the name of your foundation (or to
- General Power of Attorney, notarized and apostilled.
Corporate Bank Account (for the IBC)
- Established through our correspondent bank in Northern Europe or
- Debit cards are available.
- Secured credit cards are available.
- Online banking is available.
- Multi-currency accounts.
General Manager Agreement
- Agreement between yourself and your corporation (or foundation),
documenting your role as General Manager (not a director, just a manager).
- Enables you to receive a salary and/or commissions from offshore, and
justifies your income.
- Justify yourself as signatory on the company accounts, as well as using
the company debit card and checkbook for business expenses, etc.
Mail Forwarding Service
- Corporate PO Box in Panama to receive post mail for your entities.
- Physical address in Panama to receive courier packages for your
- Forwarding service via post mail, courier, fax, or scanned email
Courier Fee Included
- We will send your documents via 3 day guaranteed courier service.
- We will email you the air bill number so you can track your package
Annual renewal fee: US$2000, includes:
- Resident agent for foundation and corporation
- Registered office for foundation and corporation
- Nominee directors for foundation and corporation
- Mail Forwarding Service for foundation and corporation
To summarize, for only US$3,999
you are receiving all of the following:
* Panama Foundation
* Panama Corporation
* 1 Corporate Brokerage Accounts (company or Foundation)
* 1 Corporate Bank Account
* General Manager Agreement
* Mail Forwarding Service
Package is delivered within 10 business days from the date payment has
cleared in our bank account. Once the client receives the package, the client signs the
applications and returns them to us along with a notarized photocopy
When we receive the passport and signed account applications,
we forward them to the bank for the account opening.